Effective date: January 1, 2015
COLLECTION AND USE
We can collect the following information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, screen name, photo(s), birthdate, gender, or social friend connections;
- Information about your mobile device such as your mobile device id, device type, mobile service carrier;
- Information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Assess your needs to determine suitable services or products to you;
- Send Services, products updates or warranty information;
- Respond to customer service requests;
- Administer your account;
- Send you push notifications when you are using our mobile applications. If you do not want these notifications, you can manage your preference either through your device or mobile application settings depending on your device type. You can also contact us as email@example.com;
- Send you a newsletter, marketing communications;
- Improve our Services, mobile applications for marketing effort;
- Respond to your questions, concerns and complaints.
We may provide your personal information to third parties that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering customer service. These third parties are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
For this reason, we recommend that you read the privacy policies of third party services, as we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of any third party services. Below there are links to the privacy policies of main partners we share your personal information with:
Rubicon Project’s opt-out page at http://www.Rubiconproject.com/privacy/consumer-online-profile-and-opt-out/
the Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out page at www.networkadvertising.org.
the Internet Advertising Bureau's opt-out page at www.youronlinechoices.com.
We make your personal information available to third party ad network to either display advertising on our mobile application or to manage our advertising on the websites. Our ad network partners use technologies to collect non-personally identifiable information about your activities while using the Services to provide you targeted advertising based upon your interests. Our ad networks partners can market their products or services to you. You may opt-out of receiving our newsletters, marketing emails, direct marketing messages and request us to stop processing your information for direct marketing purposes or on other compelling legal grounds.
THE PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
Our Services are typically intended for general audiences. For users and visitors under 13 years old we provide notice about collecting personal information firstly and obtain verifiable parental consent before making using the mobile applications available. If you believe that we may have personal information from or about children under 13 years old, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We comply with the United States Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), including, without limitation, collecting personal information (as defined by COPPA) from children under 13 years of age and who reside in the United States or any territory of the United States.
We and our partners and vendors take commercially reasonable security measures to protect your information against unauthorized access or disclosure, except as law, court order, or other valid legal process requires such access or disclosure or we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information. If you have any questions, concerns and/or complaints about security of the Services, you can contact us at email@example.com